Café Brass is a modern, all-day restaurant embracing Victorian history and European culinary traditions to bring you classic, easy dining in a stylish, laid-back atmosphere.
ILANEL was commissioned to design and fabricate all lights at this upmarket venue:
- Tree of Light, a multi tiered chandelier, featuring hand made brass branches and mouth blown glass shades.
- Heavy Rain Wall Sconces at each side of the fireplace.
- Heavy Rain Chandelier above the large meeting table.
- The new Kahdu 412D handwoven lampshades in burnt orange at each of the four corners of the bar.
- Nipple sconces, featuring heritage Deco glass shades.
- Golden pinspot pendants above the main dining area.
- Golden 2m linear pendants above the secondary dining area.
Photography by Ivan Lee/ IJ Production