Cafe Brass / Illuminated
The newly opened Café Brass is a modern, all-day restaurant fusing Victorian history with European culinary traditions to bring a classic, easy dining in a stylish, laid-back atmosphere.
ILANEL was commissioned to design and fabricate all lights at this upmarket venue:
– Tree of Light, a multi tiered chandelier, featuring hand made brass branches and mouth blown glass shades.
– Heavy Rain Wall Sconces at each side of the fireplace.
– Heavy Rain Chandelier above the large meeting table.
– The new Kahdu 412D handwoven lampshades in burnt orange at each of the four corners of the bar.
– Nipple sconces, featuring heritage Deco glass shades.
– Golden pinspot pendants above the main dining area.
– Golden 2m linear pendants above the secondary dining area.
Photography by Ivan Lee/ IJ Production
McGarth / Best + Brightest
"An intricate understanding of the complexities and minutiae of design is evident in all of ILANEL's luminaries, and reflects the career trajectory of the designer behind it all."
Special thanks to David Gongram/ Habitus Living.
Goodbye 2017 / Hello 2018
As 2017 draws to a close, we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. We are grateful for each and every one of you and we look forward to working with you in 2018.